Tuesday 12 April 2011

Trailer Park: Hail to the King


Trailer Park is a new segment where i will be looking at the games trailers that have me acting like a giddy school girl. So without any ado whatsoever, here is my first choice:


Warning: The following trailer contains Extreme violence, Nudity, Harsh Language etc (Just giving a fair warning)




I know it's childish but i really cant wait for this, i loved the old Duke Nukem games. Closing on 15 years in development but the end is in sight. Can it be worth the wait? Probably not but it's gonna be a helluva lot of fun. The games industry, especially FPS titles need something like this to counter balance all the 'realistic' games. Don't get me wrong i love modern shooters just as much as the next guy, but i miss the stupidity and cartoonish excess of games like Duke Nukem and Serious Sam. This is easily one of my most anticipated titles this year. What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment